Rates and Availability
Shorter, flexible breaks continue into 2022
Covid 19: The criteria for each country relating to quarantine / self isolation and injections is different and changes on a daily basis, please make sure you keep up to date with relevant travel restrictions and pass-sanitaire requirements; and especially in relation to your travel insurance. Should you be concerned about your forthcoming holiday please contact me; I am happy to discuss all possible options and solutions with you.
To check exact availability of each gite, please review the “Check Availability” tab on the left of this page.
Arrival after 4pm / departure by 10am
There are no hidden costs, within the price the following is provided:
- Crisply ironed linen & fluffy white towels
- Electricity (*see long-stay / winter break exception)
- End of stay cleaning (although, I would be grateful if it wasn’t too messy)
- Initial basket of fire logs
- Taxe de Séjour: 70c per person over 15, per night
Please familiarise yourself with our Gite Terms of Hire, and feel free to ask any questions.
Standard weekly prices are shown on the calendar below
Shorter breaks from 3 days:
- “La Vienne” gite is available for shorter breaks from September until June. In July and August, we request multiples of 7-day-stays to ensure availability for family holidays.
- “La Haute” gite is available for shorter breaks throughout the whole year.
Longer breaks: If you are in the area, maybe looking for a property to purchase yourselves or, somewhere to stay whilst you renovate your new property: please contact us to discuss a long term rentals.
Prices quoted are for the whole, three story gite:
Variable prices: minimum stay 3 nights.
- September through June: La Haute 80 € per night / La Vienne 85 € per night.
- Christmas and New Year (20th December / 5th January): 100 € per night.
- July and August: La Haute 90 € per night.
- Monthly winter rental prices start from: La Haute 1250 € / La Vienne 1395 € based on 1 or 2 people sharing (prices then dependant on total number of people staying). For long stays or winter breaks, an additional charge for electricity* is levied separately for usage over 3 € per day in accordance with available daily online readings. Additional logs are also available from us and levied separately. Dependant on the duration of your stay, you may even wish to consider ordering your own supply of firewood; we can help you decide the volume and order on your behalf from the local supplier.
- Winter breaks only: Should you wish to stay just 2 nights, I have been persuaded to accept shorter stays but, please note, the price is slightly higher because of the cost implications for pre-heating and cleaning, since both gites are 3 story houses (200 € for Haute or Vienne) Thank you for your understanding.
- A deposit of 100 € (per weeks rental) is required at the time of booking; unless the date is less than six weeks prior to your stay, in which case, full payment is required. Without receipt of deposit, booking enquiries will be held for 48 hours to enable you time to decide and ask any additional questions; after that the dates will be made available again.
- Final payment to be made six weeks prior to your stay.
- Some of these terms are currently, slightly different due to the Covid pandemic, please email me for details
How to pay:
- Direct Bank Transfer – please email for Bank details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit/Debit cards or PayPal from the link on this site. If using PayPal ‘echeck’ method, payment must clear before arrival / to be made at least 15 days in advance.
- Cash on arrival. Cash is only accepted for last minute bookings where it is not possible for payment to be confirmed as cleared before your stay.
|January / June|
|Nightly rates from:||80€||85€|
|7th May 2022||525€||560€|
|14th May 2022||525€|
|21st May 2022||525€||560€|
|4th June 2022||525€||560€|
|18th June 2022||560€|
|25th June 2022||
|2nd July 2022||665€|
|9th July 2022||665€|
|16th July 2022||665€|
|23rd July 2022||665€|
|13th August 2022||595€|
|20th August 2022||595€||665€|
|27th August 2022||595€||665€|
|3rd September 2022||525€||560€|
|10th September 2022||525€||560€|
|17th September 2022||525€||560€|
|24th September 2022||525€||560€|
|1st October 2022||525€||560€|
|8th October 2022||525€||560€|
|15th October 2022||525€||560€|
|22nd October 2022||525€||560€|
|39th October 2022||525€||560€|
|September / December|
|Nightly rates from:||80€||85€|