Rates and Availability
“Shorter, flexible breaks continue into 2022”
Covid 19: The criteria for each country relating to quarantine or self isolation is different and changes on a daily basis, please make sure you keep up to date with relevant travel restrictions and pass-sanitaire requirements; and especially in relation to your travel insurance. Should you be concerned about your forthcoming holiday please contact me; I am happy to discuss all possible options and solutions with you.
Please familiarise yourself with our Gite Terms of Hire, and feel free to ask any questions.
Prices quoted are for one week’s gite rental, usually from Saturday to Saturday.
Weekly prices for October through May: La Haute 460€ / La Vienne 495€
Arrival after 4pm / departure by 10am.
To check exact availability of each gite, please review the “Check Availability” tab on the left of this page
Between the months of September till June, it is possible to rent the gites for just a few days or a long weekend and, be flexible with start dates; please contact us by email to discuss and reserve your dates. We have decided to continue this same policy for “La Haute” gite being available for shorter breaks throughout the whole of the year.
If you are in the area, maybe looking for a property to purchase yourselves or just wanting a longer break, again please contact us for a longer term rental ~ I am sure we can help.
There are no hidden costs, within the price the following is provided:
- Linen & towels
- Electricity (*see long-stay / winter break exception)
- End of stay cleaning (although, I would be grateful if it wasn’t too messy)
- Initial basket of fire logs, for winter stays
- Taxe de Séjour at ,70c per adult, per night.
We are also pleased to confirm the continuation of our 5% discount for returning guests
Nightly prices quoted are for the whole gite, not per person.
All bookings, minimum stay 3 nights.
- October through May: La Haute 75€ per night / La Vienne 80€ per night.
- 20th December / 5th January: La Haute 85€ per night / La Vienne 90€ per night.
- June and September: La Haute 85€ per night / La Vienne 90€ per night.
- July and August: La Haute 90€ per night.
- Monthly winter rental prices start from: La Haute 1170€ / La Vienne 1254€ based on 1 or 2 people sharing (prices increase, dependant on the number of people staying). For long stays or winter breaks, an additional charge for electricity* is levied separately for usage over 3€ per day, in accordance with available daily online readings. Additional logs are also available from us and levied separately; you may even wish to consider ordering your own supply of firewood dependant on the duration of your stay. We can help you decide the volume and order on your behalf from the local supplier.
- A deposit of 100€ (per weeks rental) is required at time of booking; unless the date is less than six weeks prior to your stay, in which case, full payment is required. Without receipt of deposit, booking enquiries will be held for 48 hours to enable you time to decide and ask any additional questions; after that time the dates will be made available again.
- Final payment to be made six weeks prior to your stay.
How to pay:
- Direct Bank Transfer – please email for Bank details: email@example.com
- Credit/Debit cards or PayPal from the link on this site. If using PayPal ‘echeck’ method, payment must clear before arrival / to be made at least 15 days in advance.
- Cash on arrival. Cash is only accepted for last minute bookings where it is not possible for payment to be confirmed as cleared before your stay.
Prices / Availability at a glance: 2021 / 2022
Blue * designates part week booked : check availability page
|Date||La Haute||La Vienne|
|2nd April 2022||460€||495€|
|9th April 2022||460€||495€|
|16th April 2022||460€||495€|
|23rd April 2022||460€||495€|
|30th April 2022||460€||495€|
|7th May 2022||460€||495€|
|14th May 2022||460€|
|21st May 2022||460€||495€|
|28th May 2022||525€||560€|
|4th June 2022||525€||560€|
|11th June 2022||560€|
|18th June 2022||560€|
|25th June 2022||
|2nd July 2022||630€|
|9th July 2022||630€|
|16th July 2022||630€|
|23rd July 2022||630€|
|30th July 2022|
|13th August 2022||560€||630€|
|20th August 2022||560€||630€|
|27th August 2022||560€||630€|
|3rd September 2022||525€||560€|
|10th September 2022||525€||560€|
|17th September 2022||525€||560€|
|24th September 2022||525€||560€|
|23rd October 2021||460€||495€|
|30th October 2021||460€||495€|
|November / March||460€||495€|
|Nightly rates from:||75€||80€|