Rates and Availability
“Exciting opportunities for 2020 ~ shorter, flexible breaks available”
Prices quoted are for one week’s gite rental from Saturday to Saturday.
Arrival after 4pm / departure by 10am.
To check exact availability of each gite, please review the “Check Availability” tab on the left of this page
Between the months of September till June, it is possible to rent the gites for just a few days or a long weekend and, be flexible with start dates; please contact us by email to discuss and reserve your dates. We have also decided that “La Haute” gite will be available for shorter breaks, throughout the whole of the year; for those many guests passing through on their European tours.
If you are in the area, maybe looking for a property to purchase yourselves or just wanting a longer break; again, please contact us for a longer term rental ~ I am sure we can help.
There are no hidden costs, within the price the following is provided:
- End of stay cleaning service (although, I would be grateful if it wasn’t too messy)
- One basket of fire logs if needed (small nominal charge for additional logs)
- Taxe de Séjour
We are also pleased to confirm the continuation of our 5% discount for returning guests
Price variables: nightly prices are for the whole gite, not per person
- Weekly rates: October to May: La Haute 455€ per week / La Vienne 495€ per week
- Nightly rates: October to May: La Haute 70€ per night / La Vienne 75€ per night (minimum 3 nights).
- Nightly rates: June and September: La Haute 75€ per night / La Vienne 85€ per night (minimum 3 nights)
- Nightly rates: July to August: La Haute 85€ per night (minimum 3 nights).
- Monthly winter rental prices from: La Haute 1170€ / La Vienne 1254€ (based on 1 or 2 people sharing) prices then increase, dependant on the number of people staying. For long stays, electricity is calculated separately, and you may find it more economical to order your own supply of firewood; we can help you decide the volume and, even order on your behalf from the local supplier. Please contact to discuss.
- A deposit of 100€ (per weeks rental) is required at time of booking; unless the date is less than six weeks prior to your stay, in which case, full payment is required.
- Final payment to be made six weeks prior to your stay.
How to pay:
- Direct Bank Transfer – please email for Bank details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit/Debit cards or PayPal from the link on this site. If paying through PayPal by ‘echeck’ payment must clear before arrival / to be made at least 15 days in advance.
- Cash on arrival. Cash is only accepted for last minute bookings where it is not possible for payment to clear before your stay.
Prices / Availability at a glance: 2020
|Date||La Haute||La Vienne|
|4th April 2020||455€||495€|
|11th April 2020||455€||495€|
|18th April 2020||455€||495€|
|25th April 2020||455€||495€|
|2nd May 2020||455€||495€|
|9th May 2020||455€||495€|
|16th May 2020||
|23rd May 2020||455€||495€|
|30th May 2020||455€||495€|
|6th June 2020||
|13th June 2020||
|20th June 2020||490€||560€|
|27th June 2020||490€||560€|
|4th July 2020||545€||615€|
|11th July 2020||545€||615€|
|18th July 2020||615€|
|25th July 2020|
|1st August 2020|
|8th August 2020||545€|
|15th August 2020|
|22nd August 2020||545€||615€|
|29th August 2020||545€||615€|
|5th September 2020||490€||560€|
|12th September 2020||490€||560€|
|19th September 2020||490€||560€|
|26th September 2020||490€||560€|
|3rd October 2020||455€||495€|
|10th October 2020||455€||495€|
|17th October 2020||455€||495€|
|24th October 2020||455€||495€|
|31st October 2020||455€||495€|
|November / March||455€||495€|
|Nightly rates from:||70€||75€|