Rates and Availability
“Shorter, flexible breaks continue into 2021”
Covid 19: The criteria for each country relating to quarantine or self isolation is different and changes on a daily basis, please make sure you keep up to date with relevant travel restrictions; especially in relation to your travel insurance. Should you be concerned about your forthcoming holiday, please contact me; I am happy to discuss it with you, and I am willing to move your holiday to a later date, or even the following year.
Please familiarise yourself with our Gite Terms of Hire, and feel free to ask any questions.
Prices quoted are for one week’s gite rental, usually from Saturday to Saturday.
Arrival after 4pm / departure by 10am.
To check exact availability of each gite, please review the “Check Availability” tab on the left of this page
Between the months of September till June, it is possible to rent the gites for just a few days or a long weekend and, be flexible with start dates; please contact us by email to discuss and reserve your dates. We have also decided to continue our policy of “La Haute” gite being available for shorter breaks throughout the whole of the year.
If you are in the area, maybe looking for a property to purchase yourselves or just wanting a longer break; again, please contact us for a longer term rental ~ I am sure we can help.
There are no hidden costs, within the price the following is provided:
- Linen & towels
- Electricity (*see long-stay exception)
- End of stay cleaning (although, I would be grateful if it wasn’t too messy)
- Initial basket of fire logs, for winter stays
- Taxe de Séjour @ ,70c per adult, per night.
We are also pleased to confirm the continuation of our 5% discount for returning guests
Price variables: nightly prices are for the whole gite, not per person
- Weekly rates: October to May: La Haute 460€ per week / La Vienne 495€ per week
- Nightly rates: October to May: La Haute 75€ per night / La Vienne 80€ per night (minimum 3 nights).
- Nightly rates: Christmas & New Year: La Haute 80€ per night / La Vienne 85€ per night (minimum 3 nights)
- Nightly rates: June and September: La Haute 80€ per night / La Vienne 85€ per night (minimum 3 nights)
- Nightly rates: July and August: La Haute 85€ per night (minimum 3 nights).
- Monthly winter rental prices start from: La Haute 1170€ / La Vienne 1254€ (based on 1 or 2 people sharing) prices increase, dependant on the number of people staying. For long stays, an additional charge for electricity* is levied separately for usage over 3€ per day, in accordance with available daily online readings. Additional logs are also available from us and levied separately; you may wish to consider ordering your own supply of firewood, dependant on the duration of your stay. We can help you decide the volume and, even order on your behalf from the local supplier.
- A deposit of 100€ (per weeks rental) is required at time of booking; unless the date is less than six weeks prior to your stay, in which case, full payment is required.
- Final payment to be made six weeks prior to your stay.
How to pay:
- Direct Bank Transfer – please email for Bank details: email@example.com
- Credit/Debit cards or PayPal from the link on this site. If using PayPal ‘echeck’ method, payment must clear before arrival / to be made at least 15 days in advance.
- Cash on arrival. Cash is only accepted for last minute bookings where it is not possible for payment to clear before your stay.
Prices / Availability at a glance: 2020
Blue * designates part week booked : check availability page
|Date||La Haute||La Vienne|
|6th June 2020||490€||560€|
|4th July 2020||615€|
|29th August 2020||545€||615€|
|19th September 2020||560€|
|3rd October 2020||495€|
|10th October 2020||495€|
|17th October 2020||495€|
|24th October 2020||495€|
|31st October 2020||495€|
|November / March||460€||495€|
|Nightly rates from:||75€||80€|