Rates and Availability
2023 rates just added … including 2 night breaks in La Haute.
Covid 19: The criteria for each country relating to quarantine / self isolation and injections is different, please make sure you are up to date with relevant travel restrictions and any pass-sanitaire requirements; especially in relation to your travel insurance.
To check exact availability of each gite, please review the “Check Availability” tab on the left of this page.
Arrival after 4pm / departure by 10am
There are no hidden costs, within the price the following is provided:
- Crisply ironed bed linen
- Fluffy towels (bath sheet / hand towel / flannel)
- Electricity (*see long-stay / winter break exception)
- Free WiFi throughout
- Initial supply of toilet rolls / cleaning products
- Welcome pack: croissants / butter / cheese / milk / ham / local cidre / juice
- End of stay cleaning (although, I would be grateful if it wasn’t too messy)
- Initial basket of fire logs
- Taxe de Séjour: 70c per person over 15, per night
We currently have no availability / facilities for electric vehicle charging
Please familiarise yourself with our Gite Terms of Hire, and feel free to ask any questions.
Variable prices: for a minimum stay of 3 nights or longer
“La Vienne” gite is available for shorter breaks from September until June. In July and August, we request multiples of 7-day-stays to ensure availability for family holidays.
“La Haute” gite is available for short breaks throughout the year.
- September through June: La Haute 89 € per night / La Vienne 94 € per night.
- July and August: La Haute 94 € per night.
- Christmas and New Year (20th December / 5th January): 100 € per night.
Variable prices: monthly or long let vacations (maximum 90 days)
Longer breaks: If you are in the area, maybe looking for a property to purchase yourselves or, somewhere to stay whilst you renovate your new property; please contact us to discuss a long term rental.
- Monthly winter rental prices start from: La Haute 1950 € / La Vienne 2250 € based on 1 or 2 people sharing. Prices are then dependant on total number of people staying / time of year.
- An additional charge for electricity* is levied separately for usage over 3 € per day in accordance with available, daily online readings.
- Additional logs are also available from us and levied separately. Dependant on the duration of your stay, you may even wish to consider ordering your own supply of firewood; we can help you decide the volume and order on your behalf from the local supplier.
Please note: if you are considering a “long-stay” with us this year that incorporates December 2022; the gites are available between 1st and 6th we are just unable to accept any actual arrivals on those dates, if you are here already that is fine. Please contact to discuss.
Variable prices: 2 night, short winter getaways now available in La Haute only
- Should you wish to stay just 2 nights (not available June through September or Christmas / New Year) I have been persuaded to accept shorter stays for a cozy, long weekend getaway.
- The price is 200€, which is slightly higher than my standard nightly rate; this is because of the cost implications for pre-heating and cleaning the lovely little 3 story cottage.
Thank you for your understanding.
All prices quoted are for the whole, three story gite.
- A deposit of 100 € (per weeks rental) is required at the time of booking; unless the date is less than six weeks prior to your stay, in which case, full payment is required. Without receipt of deposit, booking enquiries will be held for 48 hours to enable you time to decide and ask any additional questions; after that the dates will be made available again.
- Final payment to be made six weeks prior to your stay.
How to pay:
- Direct Bank Transfer – please email for Bank details: email@example.com
- PayPal from the link on this site.
If using PayPal ‘echeck’, payment must clear before arrival / to be made at least 15 days in advance.
- Cash on arrival. Cash is only accepted for last minute bookings where it is not possible for payment to be confirmed as cleared before your stay.
|January / June|
|Nightly rates from:||89€||94€|
|6th May 2023||560€||595€|
|13th May 2023||560€||595€|
|20th May 2023||560€ part||595€|
|27th May 2023||595€|
|3rd June 2023||560€||595€|
|10th June 2023||560€|
|17th June 2023||560€||595€|
|24th June 2023||560€||595€|
|1st July 2023||595€||630€|
|8th July 2023||595€||630€|
|15th July 2023||595€||630€|
|22nd July 2023||595€||630€|
|29th July 2023||630€|
|5th August 2023||630€|
|12th August 2023||630€|
|19th August 2023||630€|
|26th August 2023||595€||630€|
|2nd September 2023||560€||595€|
|9th September 2023||560€ part||595€|
|16th September 2023||560€||595€|
|23rd September 2023||560€||595€|
|30th September 2023||560€||595€|
|7th October 2023||560€||595€|
|14th October 2023||560€||595€|
|21st October 2023||560€||595€|
|28th October 2023||560€||595€|
|September / December|
|Nightly rates from:||89€||94€|