How to find us
Just enter “Gites Limousin, Videix” in Google Maps, and it will take you directly to us.
We are visible on “Google Earth view” but not yet on “Google Street view” since the imagery has not yet covered all the country lanes in France; but it will take you to our closest turn-off.
- Direct flights to Limoges Airport: Those in bold fly on a Saturday Bristol / Leeds Bradford / Liverpool / London Stanstead / East Midlands / Southampton
- Direct flights to Bordeaux Airport: Those in bold fly on a Saturday: Bristol / Birmingham / Edinburgh / Belfast / Dublin / Glasgow / Liverpool / Gatwick / Luton / Stanstead / Southampton / Cardiff (coming soon)
- Direct flights to Poitiers Airport: Those in bold fly on a Saturday: Edinburgh / London Stanstead
- Limoges Airport
- Bordeaux Airport
- Poitiers Airport
- Car rental
If you wish to travel by train there are several routes available, look for the one that involves just 1 change and varies between 6 & 7 hours in duration. This leaves London St Pancras International and arrives at Angouleme Station; changing at Lille or Gare du Nord, Paris.
Eurotunnel : Folkestone to Calais – 35 minute crossing with up to 4 crossings per hour.
Ferries : There are 5 companies, 6 UK ports and 12 routes available: UK ports: Plymouth / Poole / Portsmouth / Dover / Newhaven / Weymouth
I am happy to provide various driving suggestions including or avoiding tolls.
Hire cars are available from either airport or train station; remember they will be left hand drive, so opting for an automatic could be worth considering?
- Limoges airport & Angouleme station are both approximately 45minutes from us.
- Poitiers airport is approximately 1hour 45minutes from us.
- Bordeaux airport is approximately 2hours 45minutes from us.
Please check the relevant websites for up to date information as flights & crossings do change each season, and from March annually. There may also be other companies I have missed.
As a rough guide, we are equidistant between Angouleme & Limoges on the D13 / D10